detail2   detail3     detail4          detail5         detail6         detail7        

MINI MASSACHUSETTS TOUR PART ONE: BOSTON CITY



FROM THE DESK OF COCO ROY:
What a wild weekend! Bands, beer, buds - THANK YOU GOOD NIGHT!!! Oh wait, there's more to write. Let me recap the weekend for you:
So Friday we played the PA's Lounge with THE FAGETTES and THE NOSE JOBS. It was so much fun! As always, the other bands totally killed it and it was a nice fun rocking vibe. We once again made it through the show with out our half stacks exploding or me losing all my teeth to the microphone! Emily was shredding as usual, Andy had some sick drum solos on "SWEAT" and Avi "Dave Alexander" Weinstein kept the steady rhythm on bass. And I managed not to vomit during the set... so all in all, it was a great show.....


I'M NOT DONE WRITING HERE.... I'm about to post some more show prose, foo! But before I do that... let me just inform you that you can watch the entire set on the internet. AND on a serious note: THE PINK PARTS were unable to play on Friday because Brendan, their bass player, was hit by a car. We wish him a speedy recovery and
hope he'll be rocking again in no time!