detail2   detail3     detail4          detail5         detail6         detail7        

NEW RECORDINGS



FROM THE DESK OF COCO ROY.....

Recording a record is a pretty big deal. I guess that's why bands rent a castle in a remote part of Ireland or record in the pyramids or whatever. The GONE BAD budget didn't quite get us to a castle but rather a cabin in western Massachusetts where we recorded with Will "The Magician" Killingsworth of Dead Air Studios.

Some bands take years to record, but since we are extreme professionals we banged out 6 killer tracks in a total of 12 hours time. Take that U2!!!! We some how made it through the recording without breaking anything! I did lose my voice however and now sound like I've been huffing dongs in a 7/11 bathroom for hours on end. I guess it's just another sacrifice for art.

When it was all over, we went back to Emily G's childhood homestead and celebrated by watching THE SON-IN-LAW starring Pauly Shore while her mom made us a decadent feast. But we didn't get to see the end of the movie so if somebody wants to email me and let me know how the film resolves, please don't hesitate to write.

STAY TUNED FOR THE RELEASE OF OUR FIRST SEVEN INCH!!!